Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday Tidy Day!

Cleanliness is next to Godliness, Tidiness is next to impossible!

Dear Posterity,
Living in a house with 17 people requires quite a bit of teamwork. Lucky for me I have the best and hardest working kids ever! Every day everyone has chores that need to be done and everyone has a time for their laundry. But Tuesdays are our deep cleaning day. We move in teams from room to room and really get down to the nitty gritty and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! I just can't handle it when I know that the baseboards are dirty or that the ceilings haven't been dusted recently! My boys work on the outside of the house, mowing and edging the lawn, gardening, cleaning the garage floor, power washing the exterior of the house, and of course washing and detailing the cars.

The girls and I work on cleaning out cabinets and wiping them down, cleaning the oven, dusting behind the dryer and many other places that get missed when we clean the rest of the week. I'm so glad that by homeschooling I can teach my children not only reading, writing and arithmetic, but also how to work hard and keep a spotless home! Work is such a blessing!

Love, Molly

No comments: