Monday, November 3, 2008

The Prophet Said to Keep a Journal


Dear Posterity,
I taught a lesson Sunday in Relief Society about journal keeping. I've always kept a journal since the time I was a little girl and first learned how to write. I have 70 journals and I brought some to share with the wonderful sisters in my ward on Sunday. One of the younger sisters (she's such a sweet little newlywed and we can just feel her spirit!) suggested that I keep a blog, which is a journal on the world wide web, especially since I go through phases where I just prefer to write in calligraphy. She suggested that since I'm so amazing it would be wonderful to share my life with the world.

Of course I don't think I'm so great, I still have a long way to go before I can be 'twinkled' but I work daily at my perfection so I can truly say I tried my best.

Peter and I prayed about it and felt that this is truly a way to 'let my light shine' and share my talents with the world, as well as keep a journal for my posterity. So while this is really for them, it is also for you!

My 13 year old helped me to set up this blog and I am so grateful to her. She is such an inspiration to me.

Love, Molly

No comments: