Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hiding My Light...

Dear Posterity,
It's important that we take the time to recognize our talents and let them shine! I've been thinking about this a lot lately and then I received this kind letter in the mail today from a dear sister in my ward. She didn't sign it, but I feel comfortable sharing it here.

Dear Sister Jones,
I'm so inspired watching you each Sabbath with your children sitting reverently in church. All their hair is done and their shirts are clean and pressed or their dressed are pressed and they're wearing appropriate shoes. I don't know how you do it with 15 children so close in age! I am inspired by you and struggle to try to keep up with your abilities.

Your spirit shines so brightly. You are blessed.
Love, a neighbor

Wasn't that so sweet? So I decided that I need to share with all of you my secrets to my wonderful life! I've been blessed with many talents among them organization, spirituality, parenting, and giving helpful advice.

If you have questions about anything please email me and I'll do my best to answer them for you on 'Ask Molly' days!! I'm so excited for this chance to 'let my light shine!'

My email is SisterMollyJones@gmail.com I'll be hearing from you soon!

Love,
Molly

1. Talents
2. Sweet Sisters in my ward
3. Children who sit reverently in Sacrament Meeting

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

15 children! You are giving that not-as-spiritula Duggar chick a run for her money! Good for you!

Mormons win!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bon said...

HAhahahahahaaa! OK, I'll bite. When is the first "ask Molly" day, I have a couple of doozies!

Jo said...

Welcome to the blog world Molly, thanks for the comment on my blog, I will be reading yours too. 15 kids? I only have 6, wow.

Cory said...

15 kids?? you should get your own reality show! ;)

Sister Molly said...

Thanks for the comments! I don't really have time to watch TV, let alone be on TV!

LisAway said...

You're UNBELIEVABLY amazing! ;)

Katie said...

I love your blog...what an inspiration. Can't wait for the "Ask Molly" questions.

Lei said...

Oh I get it! It's a joke! Ahahahhahaha... thank you, sweet sister, for thinking so much of others' needs! I think I needed a laugh much more than I needed your prayers... But hey, since you're so willing, I'll take both! ;)