Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dear Peter part 2

Dear Posterity,
I'm finishing my letter to Peter today.

Dear Peter,
I knew when we got married that I had made the best choice ever for an eternal companion. You had already finished a year of school at UVSC before your mission and since I had enrolled you for BYU you were ready to start in the Fall after our June wedding. After 2 1/2 years of BYU you were finished with your undergraduate work (you hard worker you!) and we left Zion and went out in the mission field for graduate school. At the University of Utah were truly a blessing to those wards who needed guidance from leaders who understood how the church worked in Zion and it was a trying, but wonderful time in our lives.

By the time we returned to Zion we had been married 5 years and had 7 children! The Lord provided and our kids were growing wonderfully in the gospel at your knee. You are such a great father and provider for us. The children adore you and respect you as the leader of our home. Conducting PPI's with them every week has been such a blessing for them from the age of 2 on.

I love how you lead our family in righteousness and how you are willing to trust in the Lord in the 'unplanning' of our family. Our children have been the greatest blessings of our lives!

Now we've been married for the best 15 years of my life and we have the best 14 kids ever! I know that we chose each other in the pre-existence and are soul mates.

You complete me!

Love, Molly

No comments: